For sports enthusiasts
Grenoble, capital of the Alps!
Thanks to its location, diverse landscape, lakes, footpaths and trails, there is a broad and varied selection of sports activities on offer in the region.
- Golf on the course in Bresson
- Bungee jumping from the Pont de Ponsonnas (the first operator in Europe)
- Paragliding in Saint Hilaire du Touvet
- Water sports such as rafting, canyoning, rowing, sailing and kite surfing.
- In the ranges of Belledonne, Chartreuse, Oisans and Vercors, you can explore the mountains in different ways depending on the season: trail running, walking and hiking, horse riding, cycle tourism or mountain biking, climbing or via ferrata, Alpine or Nordic skiing, surfing and snowshoeing.